lunedì 25 febbraio 2013

♥10♥ Kiiro Kiiro Fever!



Hiiii Minna ♥♥


How are you? I hope is everything ok :3
In these days snowed a lot in Italy and it's really cold ><
Sigh, i want spring ♥♥

Well, Saturday i went out with my girls Jay (check out her blog! She's super cute **) and Nana.
While waiting Nana, me and Jay went to the "Castello Sforzesco" to take pictures!
In these months i started liking yellow clothes, but because my hair are blonde i'm not sure that yellow clothes are good on me ><;
But last month i found this super cute one piece from INGNI so i thought : WHY NOT?
And saturday when i went out i wore it for the first time!

What do you think?
and sorry for my bad hair, the weather is really humid/rainy/snowy that day and my hair become really horrible :(



Hair Flower: Accessorize
Earrings: Accessorize
Dress: INGNI
Cardigan: Zara
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: No Brand


OMG, my hair are sooooo terrible :(



Yellow carousel on the back ahaha ><

Outfit Detail


Make up


Super Cute Jay and Me ♥


And camwhoring ahahah ><

I'm so stupid ahahahah ♥



See you soon!! ♥♥






12 commenti:

  1. Hey ♥ Aw sweety, your hair is NOT terrible, it's absolutely gorgeous. I've never tried wearing yellow before! It suits you ♪

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. hei dear :)
      thank u so much! Basically i don't like my straight hair ,__, but that day they were really terrible, but thank u, you're so kind :3

      Elimina
  2. you hair is not terrible at all. I look good girl : ) keep it calm

    RispondiElimina
  3. Aww you're so adorable! Love your smile hehe :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank u dear :3
      and you are soooo cute <3
      followed your blog ><

      Elimina
  4. Yellow looks nice on you! Your hair is soooo long! So lucky!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks <3
      ahaha not so much, that day they were really terrible ><;

      Elimina
  5. You are so pretty!!!*__* I love the dress and especially your hair!! <3

    RispondiElimina
  6. omggg you areee adorableee *____*8 and I love your outfit! I think Yellow goes well with blonde hair :D!! <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks dear :3
      i'm happy u like the outfit *^*
      thanks again >< <3

      Elimina