mercoledì 6 febbraio 2013

♥6 ♥ Today MA*RS // What's your favorite brand?

Hello Cuties!!
Today i'm so happy, cause is really a nice day,
when i come back home from work, i thought that i'm in a nice mood and so i wanted try a new outfit, and because in these days i'm totally obsessed with MA*RS, i gave a chance to my new clothes!

This is the outfit from today ♥


Cardigan : MA*RS
Dress: MA*RS
Bag: My Melody
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Random Brand




Bonus Pic
me and my cute love Rey <3

Outfit Detail



Make Up



Recently, i totally fell in love with MA*RS again after a whole year, and i also love so much snidel and one spo!
How about you? whats your favorite brand? :3

And random webcam pics XD

see you soon!! :3
Thanks for all the comments , YAY <3












16 commenti:

  1. OMG you look so adorable *^* You're a real beauty! Totally love the outfit! I wish I could wear more ma*rs clothes T_T

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks dear, you'r so kind :3
      me too, i really want wear more ma*rs clothes, they are super super cute >< (but they are so expensive sigh ,___,)

      Elimina
  2. wahh I love that dress and cardigannn! + you are too cuteee <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. how cute!! *u* I really like the outfit! Ma*rs is my favorite brand as well! I should stop buying too many gorgeous clothes from them hahaha~

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks a lot ,//, happy u like the outfit!
      ahah ma*rs clothes are really beautiful, but too expensive, sigh ,___, i should stop buying too, but i think is like a drug XD eheh <3
      thanks for the comment ;)

      Elimina
  4. Woaw i love your coordination ! so pretty *.*

    RispondiElimina
  5. stai benissimo ila, il fucsia ti dona una sacco^0^!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Concordo con Kanan, te bionda + quel tono di rosa = accoppiata vincente.. Sei bellissima ;w;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. per me è un sacco strano pensa, non sono abituata a colori così "sgargianti" di solito XD però ultimamente sono così fissata con ma*rs che ho deciso di provare un po' a vestirlo >< grazie, sei dolcissima come sempre <3

      Elimina
  7. So nice!! I like your outfit! It's so cute - just like you! :3

    RispondiElimina
  8. Your Blog is sooo cute and I like your Outfit. I love Ma*rs!!! *o*

    Renoyuki ^-^
    http://mywonderfulmelody.blogspot.de/
    (Blog is in German) ^____^

    RispondiElimina