martedì 12 febbraio 2013

♥7♥ Happy Chinese new year // Party with KK sis !! (Pt .1)

Hello Cuties!! ♥♥♥
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ♥♥
This is the snake year, and i'm so happy cause is my year, YAY!! 

Well, for the chinese new year me and my KK gyaru-sa sis went to the asian party!
We met in the afternoon, first we went to check in at the hotel.

Our room have a pink wall, we were so happy ahaha ><
After few minutes the room was just a total mess! OMG

And than we lined up the outfit for the Club!

From Left: Mine, Mia, Nana, Jay

My Club outfit in detail


After taking photos to our hotel room and coords, we started to do some photos to us !


Simple outfit :3
Camisole: Liz Lisa
Jeans: Bershka
Boots: No Brand


Outfit Detail

Nana, Me, Jay


Super cute Mia and me

Nana and me

Another photo of my outfit (Mia and Jay in the background XD)

Because the post was too long i split it into two parts!
See you soon for the second part!!
Thanks again to all of you that comment on my previous post ♥♥♥








4 commenti:

  1. che carine che siete, sono curiosa di vedere le altre foto^^!

    unica cosa...non mi convince molto quella shirt di liz lisa con il resto del look..ma mio gusto:P sei adorabile cmq^^!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sto aspettando a fare il post perchè attendo le foto che abbiamo fatto in discoteca,sono curiosa anch'io ti dirò ahaha

      dici? l'ho messa per spezzare perchè un total look liz lisa non mi piaceva molto, quella maglietta era gia un po' troppo per me XD

      Elimina
  2. So cute ~ I love how you curl your hair ~ (^O^)

    RispondiElimina